[MVLUG] Lessons Learned

Don McCoy don2718 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 13:49:08 MST 2011

  This top-posting/bottom-posting business is clearly out of control.  I
propose that we regularize our behavior by toggling between one style
and the other with each message sent.  That means if you top-posted last
time, you bottom-post the next and vice-versa (on a per-thread basis of
course -- you all are responsible for your own tracking).

Let it be so.
Don

P.S.: Don't get me started on this "one or two spaces after a period"
thing either!