[MVLUG] Thanks for coming to the Linux Install Fest! Invitation for survey and mailing list

Samat K Jain samat at samat.org
Mon Jan 24 14:15:06 MST 2011

The Mesilla Valley Linux Users Group (aka MVLUG) wants to thank you for coming out to our install fest event this past weekend.

To better understand the needs of attendees so we can make future install fests better, we ask that you please fill out this survey:

  http://mvlug.org/survey

The survey is simple, and should take no more than 5 minutes. It is completely anonymous.

MVLUG is a community of students, professionals, and hobbyists dedicated to using and learning about Linux and other free & open-source software (known as FOSS). We have monthly meetings and social gatherings, often featuring presentations on cutting-edge topics in the FOSS world.

You can find more information about us at http://mvlug.org/.

If you're having problems with Linux or FOSS, we'd love to help! Subscribe to our mailing list, and send us an e-mail: