[MVLUG] Thanks for coming to the Linux Install Fest! Invitation for survey and mailing list

jlaselut at nmsu.edu jlaselut at nmsu.edu
Wed Jan 26 20:46:23 MST 2011

Hey guys,

Hello everyone I actually have a question with the linux program that was
installed. When I open the program a window pops up and asks me to download
updates. So are these updates necessary or should I just forget about them and
keep on using the program? Thanks get back to me as soon as you can.

Jeremy Laselute