[MVLUG] Thanks for coming to the Linux Install Fest! Invitation for survey and mailing list

Joe Pfeiffer joseph at pfeifferfamily.net
Wed Jan 26 20:55:02 MST 2011

I'll give a general and a specific response:

General:  You should keep any system you are responsible for up to
date.  If you see a credible "update available" message, you should
install it.

Specific:  If it's the popup I think it is, yes.  Ubuntu checks for
updates frequently, and lets you know when you need to install one.
If you've got any doubt, come to the meeting at 6:30 on February 7 so
we can look at it.