[MVLUG] meeting next Monday?

jlaselut at nmsu.edu jlaselut at nmsu.edu
Wed Mar 2 00:08:10 MST 2011

Hey Guys,

Hi guys I am currently having some trouble with the ubuntu program. It's not
major but for some reason my num pad will not work while I'm in the program. I
was wondering if I did something like toggled a setting without my knowing or if
its something else. So if you can help me out I will greatly appreciate it.

Jeremy Laselute