[MVLUG] meeting next Monday?

Larry Longnecker 4dogs2cats1h at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 17:03:07 MST 2011

Hello every one ,
There is away to do it in the Bois chip software  to turn on and off the
numb lock have you tried that ? F2 or Delete to get in .Depending on the
computer . if it is turn on then the key boards can turn it on or off.

( that is if it is marked as such on the key board or under the lights
if you have them :) I have one that is all black no marking at all on it
so it makes it very hard to use .

Good luck
Pam and Larry longnecker