[MVLUG] [eplug.org] Possible place on Dyer (facebook)

Marcel H. maco at blava.net
Tue Feb 14 19:15:32 MST 2012

Wow, thanks for a great walk-through!

Both of those places look great, and the price for the first one is
brilliant! It looks much more real once I got the visual.

I would love to see the place populated with desks and equipment and
lots of interesting stuff!

Now, the question is whether we do find enough people to open this
kind of space.

I was actually thinking of starting a http://www.kickstarter.com/
pledge to fund few first months to get the space going - the same as
Quelab in Albuquerque - they were able to pledge about $2700 from
Kickstarter, however I would love to see whether we will find enough
people to sustain the space on a long-term run.

I would love to register a domain and start this as a separate project
not necessarily under EPLUG wings - separate mailing list, wiki and
all sorts of stuff. Would love to hear some ideas on name. I will also
try to look around and possibly find other sources of funding of such
space.

Any suggestion for the name? Something like TexTech ... or whatever?
:) Any suggestion will do - ill create a pool after I get couple of
suggestions.

Sincerely,
Marcel