[MVLUG] A Black Duck Software Event

donald.leslie at comcast.net donald.leslie at comcast.net
Mon Jan 9 16:09:25 MST 2012

Black Duck Software ( http://www.blackducksoftware.com ) has a webinar on Tues Jan 17 , 9:30-10:30 :
Legal Developments in Open Source 2011: An Annual Review of the Most Important Legal Updates in OSS

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/515245817

>From their web page:

Black Duck Software is the leading global provider of strategy, products, and services for enabling enterprise scale adoption of open source software (OSS). We believe the future of software development relies on the effective and informed use of open source software. We’re dedicated to helping our customers increase their use of OSS, while simultaneously strengthening and collaborating with the greater OSS community.

Founded in 2002, Black Duck has approximately 80 percent market share, a fast-growing customer base including some of the largest companies in the world and approximately 40 percent annualized sales growth for the past three years ...

Don Leslie