[MVLUG] Install FEST!

Jonathan Lindsey jlindsey at 3drc.com
Tue Jan 17 10:13:36 MST 2012

Last night we had a meeting about the upcoming install fest, Febuary
4th.  Seems to be the best date between Pfeiffer and I.  We had kinda a
sorta new member show up; Beryl's girlfriend Jessie.  She's not really
computer savey, but she is willing to help us out on the install fest,
hopefully.  SO YEAY!

I have attached the presentation file from last night, ignore slide
number two it's a video of last years install fest, thanks Samat!

I also have the helper form for everyone to look at.  Input please!
Jonathan Lindsey
Mobile Node Lead
3DRC a subsidiary of Schafer Corporation
GPG Key: 0x523C81E6