[MVLUG] Install Fest Date and Time

Samat K Jain lists at samat.org
Wed Jan 18 16:39:18 MST 2012

On Tuesday, January 17, 2012 11:12:00 AM Jonathan Lindsey wrote:
> The date of the install fest will be Feb 4th.  The actual install fest
> will start at 10 am and go through 2pm with no new installs after 12:00.
>  If you plan on helping please be there at least 30 minutes early for
> "orientation".

Since we have 2 wks notice, it may be worth doing further promotion, i.e.
getting on the NPR datebook/calendar thing (I believe it's free).

--
Samat K Jain <http://samat.org/> ▪ GPG: 0x4A456FBA

When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite.
— Winston Churchill, On formal declarations of war (559)

This e-mail is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private