[MVLUG] Key Signing

LD 'Gus' Landis ldlandis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 11:22:45 MDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Daniel (: <daniel at lionsden.yi.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Jonathan Lindsey
> <jlindsey at omegakira.net> wrote:
> > Anyone else beside, Joe and Samat and I use PGP?  Anyone up for a key
> > signing?
> > - -Jonathan
> > - --
> > Jonathan Lindsey
> > GPG Key: 0x523C81E6

Dear Jonathan,

Does it come with "batteries"?

I have watched at PyCon... but it would be very helpful to
know how to use such a thing.  I recall Samat giving a bit
of a tutorial a couple of years ago, but that was on registering
your key somewhere "out in the cloud"... etc.

My problem, is that I don't know how to use such a critter...

Maybe this is too much to ask for a MVLUG meeting.  Pointers
to getting educated (short is better... don't really care about the
theory... just the practical... use SSH and OpenSSL quite a bit).

Thanks!

Cheers,
  --ldl

--
---
NOTE: If it is important CALL ME - I may miss email,