[MVLUG] Test message Response

larry 4dogs2cats1h at gmail.com
Fri May 31 19:34:00 UTC 2013

Help Please 2 Problems  Need help
We got in and update yesterday and it turned our fox fire browser  in to
a tablet setup with small screen and x for pointer  How do we fix the
small screen there is no way to get it passed 800x600 and get our
pointer back too . it is 10.4 ubuntu .

#2 we have a system on Ubuntu 12.4 that they lost their password
and don't know what it is  I can guess it is 5 letters but can get no
further please can't use it with out the password any way to find out
what it is or replace it ?
 I would be very great full  for some help please on these .
Thanks Larry and Pam