[MVLUG] Test message Response

larry 4dogs2cats1h at gmail.com
Fri May 31 20:55:49 UTC 2013

Thank you for the answer for password problem , Has any one  had their
desktop turned into a tablet by yesterdays upgrade ? how do we turn it
back to a normal desk top, not cut down screen and x for marker, mouse
pointer there is no way to close or in large screen size back no little
x or box to in large or make small and the resizer claims it is a tablet
800x600  please it is very hard to use this way no other browser will
work eighter only fire fox in its small screen.
thank you  so much
larry and pam