[MVLUG] Reschedule Monday, Nov 4 help-a-thon to just a general meeting?

LD 'Gus' Landis ldlandis at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 01:11:43 UTC 2013

+1 for me

On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 3:21 PM, Samat K Jain <samat at samat.org> wrote:

> I've dropped the ball this past week on organizing the Linux help-a-thon
> thing. The week was a bit more busy than I'd have liked.
>
> Since we have the room and the time was agreeable to everyone, should we
> just do a general meeting instead?
>
> I've class at 8 pm but should anyone wanting help installing Linux want
> that help, we can probably get that done quickly too.
>
> Regards,
> Samat
>
> --
> Samat K Jain <http://samat.org/> | GPG: 0x4A456FBA

---
NOTE: If it is important CALL ME - I may miss email,
which I do NOT normally check on weekends nor on
a regular basis during any other day.
---
LD Landis - N0YRQ-1 - de la tierra del encanto
3960 Schooner Loop, Las Cruces, NM 88012
o:651-340-4007 / 575-636-2229 c:575-312-3995
N32 21'48.28" W106 46'5.80" DM62OI77UD